HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
COMMITTEE: Appropriations - S/C on Articles I, IV & V
TIME & DATE: 7:30 AM, Tuesday, February 21, 2017
The Subcommittee on Articles I, IV, and V will hear testimony regarding House budget recommendations for the following:
· Office of the Attorney General
· Comptroller of Public Accounts
· Fiscal Programs, Comptroller of Public Accounts
· Employees Retirement System
· Social Security and Benefit Replacement Pay
· Pension Review Board
· Emergency Services Retirement System
· Commission on State Emergency Communications
· Preservation Board
· State Cemetery
· Commission on the Arts
· Historical Commission
· Library and Archives Commission
Public testimony will be taken and may be limited to two minutes.
Agenda items not considered during this hearing may be carried over to a future schedule.
NOTICE OF ASSISTANCE AT PUBLIC MEETINGS
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need assistance, such as a sign language interpreter, are requested to contact Stacey Nicchio at (512) 463-0850, 72 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.