** REVISION **
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
TIME & DATE: 9:00 AM, Thursday, February 07, 2013
PLACE: E1.036 (Finance Room)
Any unfinished business will be moved to a later date, to be determined.
Any supporting written materials for the hearing must be provided to the Senate Finance Committee (SFC) 2 full business days before your scheduled hearing day. Please submit 50 copies to the SFC, and 6 copies to the LBB. Agencies should consult the postings regularly and maintain contact with their budget analyst at the Committee.
Those wishing to give public testimony, please limit prepared remarks to 3 minutes. If submitting written testimony, please submit 40 copies, with your name on each copy, to the Committee during the hearing.
The afternoon hearing will reconvene 30 minutes after adjournment of the Senate.
LBB presentation documents can be found at: http://www.lbb.state.tx.us/BudgetDocs.aspx?Table=Budget&Session=83
To consider the following:
SB 1 Williams
· Commission on State Emergency Communications
· Public Finance Authority
· Bond Debt Service Payments
· Bond Review Board
· Commission on the Arts
· Department of Information Resources
Article V - Public Safety and Criminal Justice
· Department of Public Safety
· Department of Criminal Justice
· Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles
· Juvenile Justice Department
· Adjutant General's Department
· Alcoholic Beverage Commission
· Commission on Law Enforcement Officer Standards and Education
· Special Provision Relating to Public Safety and Criminal Justice Agencies
** See Committee Coordinator for previous
versions of the schedule **