HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
COMMITTEE: Appropriations - S/C on Articles VI, VII, & VIII
TIME & DATE: 7:00 AM, Thursday, February 14, 2013
The Subcommittee anticipates hearing testimony regarding House budget recommendations on the following:
· Workforce Commission
· Reimbursements to the Unemployment Compensation Benefit Account
· Board of Chiropractic Examiners
· Board of Dental Examiners
· Board of Professional Geoscientists
· Health Professions Council
· Board of Professional Land Surveying
· Medical Board
· Board of Nursing
· Optometry Board
· Pharmacy Board
· Executive Council of Physical Therapists and Occupational Therapists
· Board of Plumbing Examiners
· Board of Podiatric Medical Examiners
· Securities Board
· Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners
· Unfinished Business from Previous Hearings
Public testimony will be taken.
Agenda items not considered during this meeting may be carried over to a future schedule.
For more detailed information, please see agenda posted outside the Appropriations Committee hearing room, E1.030.
NOTICE OF ASSISTANCE AT PUBLIC MEETINGS
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need assistance, such as a sign language interpreter, are requested to contact Stacey Nicchio at (512) 463-0850, 72 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
To find information about electronic witness registration for a public hearing and to create a profile to be used when registering as a witness, please visit www.house.state.tx.us/resources/. Registration must be performed the day of the meeting and within the Capitol Complex.