HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
COMMITTEE: Appropriations - S/C on Articles VI, VII, & VIII
TIME & DATE: 7:00 AM, Wednesday, February 13, 2013
The subcommittee anticipates hearing testimony regarding House budget recommendations on the following:
· Special Provisions Related to All Regulatory Agencies
· Department of Insurance
· Office of Injured Employee Counsel
· Office of Public Insurance Counsel
· State Office of Administrative Hearings
· Department of Licensing and Regulation
· Racing Commission
· Public Utility Commission
· Office of Public Utility Counsel
· Board of Examiners of Psychologists
· Funeral Service Commission
· Unfinished Business from Previous Hearings
Public testimony will be taken.
Agenda items not considered during this meeting may be carried over to a future schedule.
For more detailed information, please see agenda posted outside the Appropriations Committee hearing room, E1.030.
NOTICE OF ASSISTANCE AT PUBLIC MEETINGS
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need assistance, such as a sign language interpreter, are requested to contact Stacey Nicchio at (512) 463-0850, 72 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
To find information about electronic witness registration for a public hearing and to create a profile to be used when registering as a witness, please visit www.house.state.tx.us/resources/. Registration must be performed the day of the meeting and within the Capitol Complex.