** REVISION **
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
COMMITTEE: Appropriations - S/C on Articles I, IV, & V
TIME & DATE: 7:30 AM, Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Please Note: Due to technical difficulties, the Appropriations Subcommittee on Articles I, IV, & V will meet in Room E1.026.
The subcommittee anticipates hearing testimony regarding House budget recommendations for the following:
· Supreme Court of Texas
· 14 Courts of Appeals
· Court of Criminal Appeals
· Office of Court Administration, Texas Judicial Council
· Office of Capital Writs
· Office of the State Prosecuting Attorney
· State Law Library
· State Commission on Judicial Conduct
· Judiciary Section, Comptroller's Department
· Special Provisions - Judiciary
· Adjutant General's Department
· Alcoholic Beverage Commission
· Commission on Law Enforcement Officer Standards and Education
· Unfinished Business from Previous Hearings
Public testimony will be taken.
Agenda items not considered during this meeting may be carried over to a future schedule.
For more details, see agenda posted outside committee hearing room E1.030.
** See Committee Coordinator for previous
NOTICE OF ASSISTANCE AT PUBLIC MEETINGS
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need assistance, such as a sign language interpreter, are requested to contact Stacey Nicchio at (512) 463-0850, 72 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
To find information about electronic witness registration for a public hearing and to create a profile to be used when registering as a witness, please visit www.house.state.tx.us/resources/. Registration must be performed the day of the meeting and within the Capitol Complex.